This Online Asbestos Job Notification course contains videos and a few step-by-step guides to walk the user through the process of creating a user account and submitting both Asbestos Renovation and Demolition Job Notifications.
The online version of the Asbestos Notification Form mirrors the original paper form, but adds modern features like address validation, notification waiting period validation, automatic fee calculation, and online payment.
The Online Asbestos Notification System supports the latest versions of the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge – Internet Explorer is NOT supported
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
Some common types of Asbestos Renovation and Demolition Job Notifications explained in this course include:
- 10-business day Asbestos Job Notifications
- Emergency Renovations
- Government-Ordered Demolitions
- Planned Renovations
- Fast-Tracked Asbestos Job Notifications
- Asbestos Job Notifications for Jobs that have already started or happened in the past
Other functionality explained in this course includes saving, revising, deleting, withdrawing, and viewing the user’s list of Asbestos Job Notifications.
What are the benefits of the Online Asbestos Notification System?
- Contractors and homeowners of approved notifications will immediately receive an Asbestos Demolition/Renovation job number (J#) with an acknowledgement letter available to download and print.
- Applicants will be able to revise the start date, end date, planned renovation written plans, and/or contractor information online.
- Applicants can view previously submitted BAAQMD Asbestos Notifications.
- Applicants can submit Asbestos Notifications seven days a week.